Buying A Firearm
While MarColMar Firearms cannot send you a firearm directly, we work with your local FFL to ship you your firearm. This is not an unusual occurrence and is very commonplace for the industry. Most dealers will charge about $25.00 to process your transfer.
Upon payment, and valid FFL in hand, we will ship your firearm to the FFL, Signature Required. While we make every attempt to stay on top of ongoing firearm regulation – you are a citizen of your state – therefore IT IS UP TO THE CUSTOMER TO UNDERSTAND IF THE FIREARM OR PART IS LEGAL IN YOUR STATE. If for any reason your purchase is returned due to no signature, or the FFL rejects it as illegal in your state, you will be charged a restocking fee of 20% of the total, and the total shipping amount.
You MUST be 18 to 21 years of age to order a firearm, or any of our parts. Since state age requirements may also vary, please check with your state regarding these regulations and as before YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR BEING LEGAL IN YOUR STATE!
Finally, YOU MAY NOT PURCHASE A FIREARM AS A GIFT AND HAVE IT SHIPPED OR TRANSFER INTO SOMEONE ELSES NAME! FEDERAL LAW REQUIRES THAT THE NAME OF THE PERSON PLACING AND PAYING FOR THE ORDER, MUST BE THE PERSON FILLING OUT THE PAPERWORK AT YOUR DEALER, AT THE TIME OF TRANSFER!!
California: No magazines over 10 rounds
Colorado: No shotgun magazines over 8 rounds. No other magazines over 15 rounds
District of Columbia: No magazines over 10 rounds
Hawaii: No magazines over 10 rounds that may fit a pistol
Illinois: No magazines over 12 rounds to Chicago, IL
- No magazines over 15 rounds to Aurora, IL
- No magazines over 35 rounds to Riverdale, IL
- No magazines over 10 rounds to Oak Park, IL
- No magazines over 16 rounds to Franklin Park, IL
Connecticut: No magazines over 10 rounds
Maryland: No magazines over 10 rounds
Massachusetts: No magazines over 10 rounds
New Jersey: No magazines over 15 rounds
New York: No magazines over 10 rounds
NOTE: If the firearm you are buying is shipped with a magazine that is not legal in your state, it will be shipped without the magazine. We do not have lower capacity magazines to supply with your firearm, so no substitutions will be made, and the magazine cannot be shipped to a separate party.
If after you purchase a firearm or part, and you decide you must cancel before it is shipped, we will charge a $45.00 cancellation fee. If the item has already shipped, you will be responsible for shipping, return shipping, and the greater of either a 20% restocking fee or $45.00.
All orders should be placed using our online system, so they can be submitted and tracked through our tracking system. You will receive a notification via UPS Quantum View, for your package when it is shipped if you provided us an email address.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and AMEX, as well as Certified Bank Checks and Money Orders (must be received in 7 days). We do not accept personal or corporate checks.
For security reasons, your billing address MUST match the card, as well as the three-digit transaction code. If it does not, the order will be declined and cancelled. In addition, many cards will put a hold on funds if the card is declined, that is your card provider’s requirement, not ours. This normally clears in 2 to 3 business days.
If stock is available, your card will be charged immediately upon placing the order on our site.
All items will be shipped via UPS signature required, with a copy of the receipt of your purchase, and all items in your purchase. We cannot remove this documentation for any reason. The UPS system will automatically calculate the shipping to your FFL destination.
When buying a firearm from MarColMar Firearms LLC, you the buyer automatically agree to the following:
- You are the actual buyer of the firearm, and will complete the transfer paperwork at your designated FFL Dealer.
- You will thoroughly read and understand the Owner’s Manual included with the firearm, BEFORE FIRING THE FIREARM.
- You are responsible for the legality, liability, condition, use, and secure storage of the firearm you purchase.
- You certify that you are legally allowed to own the firearm in your state and locality, and you will use a trigger/action lock to prevent any firearm accidents.
- You agree to have the firearm checked by a competent gunsmith prior to firing.
- You understand that firearms are inherently DANGEROUS and especially so, if handled improperly. You are responsible for the safe handling of the firearm.
- You certify that you are 18 to 21 years old, and are older than the required minimum age to purchase a firearm in your state and locality.
- You understand that once a firearm ships, damage in transit, ammunition, improper assembly, incorrect maintenance, different magazines, and many other factors can impact the safe functioning of a firearm. You certify that once the firearm is purchased, these are your responsibilities. While we make every effort to ship a functioning and safe gun, many things can impact this once the firearm is shipped!
MarColMar Firearms will warrant the firearm you purchase for 12 months from its retail sale, provided the owner has properly registered the warranty on our website at marcolmarfirearms.com. This warranty covers all MarColMar Firearms materials and workmanship, and does not extend to the surplus parts used, or any wear-and-tear due to use. Wear-and-tear items include springs, barrels, extractors, finish, and other items.
Reporting of Issues