Warranty and Return Policy:
MarColMar Firearms builds every firearm with care and precision, just like it was going to enter our own personal collection. However, mistakes can happen, and we are committed to providing the best service possible for our customers. In the rare instance that one of these issues does arise, we encourage you to read the following covering our company policies for warranty and returns:
- MarColMar Firearms warrants all our products for a period of 1 year to the original retail purchaser. This limited warranty covers any issues or problems caused by a manufacturer’s material defect on the semi-auto parts, or an issue surrounding manufacturer’s workmanship. Wear-and-tear, finish, failure due to ammunition, improper use, improper maintenance, and issues with original parts are not covered. Accessories and Acts-of-God are also not covered. The owner is responsible for all shipping costs in the event of a warranty claim. MarColMar Firearms reserves the sole right to make such determination from an examination of the firearm.
- Any returned firearms must be unfired or unused, and in the exact condition in which it was shipped to you or your dealer. This includes boxes and accessories. Returns must first be authorized by MarColMar Firearms and any items sent back without RMA will be refused. Any firearm return must be double boxed and must include a photo copy of the front and rear of your driver’s license. Any gun that is sent back without the RMA# and Photo ID will be turned over to the ATF!! All returns may be subject to a 20% restocking fee. There are no returns on items 5 business days after delivery.
- All returned items must have an RMA#, which is assigned by MarColMar Firearms. If you have an issue please contact our office via email with your contact info, reason for wanting to return the item, and your original order number. We will review all the information and be in contact to discuss the possible return. We will refuse any returns that have not be authorized and include an RMA #. We cannot refund your money until the item has arrived at our facility.
- Please write the RMA # on the exterior of the box next to the shipping label. All shipments must be double-boxed just as we shipped them out, in the same box it came to you. There is a 20% restocking fee on all returned items unless otherwise discussed.
- Any shipping, or auction fees or transfer fees are nonrefundable. We cannot refund your money until the item has arrived at our facility.
- Any item or shipment shortages must be reported to us within 5 days of delivery. Please email this info so we have written documentation with a time and date stamp. We will work with you to resolve the issue. We will not accept ANY request beyond this timeframe so please contact us in the 5 days and we will be glad to assist you.
- If there is an authorized return, you will be emailed return shipping instructions please READ & FOLLOW the instructions to insure a smooth return and refund. We are not responsible for customers that do not follow the directions and you will be charged.
- Any modifications done to the firearm will void our warranty.
- Any guns converted to a NFA SBR (Short Barreled Rifle ) will void our warranty.
MAKE SURE YOU ARE COMMITTED TO YOUR PURCHASE, BEFORE YOU COMPLETE YOUR ORDER
Order Changes and Cancellation Policy:
By placing an order, you are agreeing to accept the Terms & Conditions of the MarColMar Firearms Return Policy.